Wednesday 14 January 2009

Superstars

Everyone has there favorite singers, actors and actresses, like my mums her favorite actor well actors are House Md ( Hugh Laurie) and James Bond (Pierce Brosnan). Me I only have the one he is the best ever, he is Jesse McCartney.He sings, he acts he does lots of thing's.

My favorite song of his is, well I love them all, but if I had to choose one it would be 'Best Day Of My Life'.

My favorite movies with him in them are Horton Hears A Who (Jojo),and Alvin and the Chipmunks (Theodor).
And last but not least my favourite Tv program is Summerland (Bradin Westerly).

2 comments:

Elena said...

Oooo look at the hunky Mr Brosnan :O) Yes you are right, I can't wait until the next installment of House.

Love the Jesse McCartney info, I've learnt something today :O)

Love you oodles of noodles xXx

Vanda said...

Sorry the above post was mine but I was still signed in as Elena *tut*