Saturday 17 January 2009

We're off To See The Sea.

Today I was supposed to go to drama, last night I wasn't very well, but I'm getting better.

Anyway, Dads sister called him again today, talking about their mum and how she was getting on in hospital. Auntie Claire past the phone to my Dad's Mum, and she said Dad shouldn't come all the way up there because its a long way to go and there is nothing he can do. After the phone call, me, Dad, Mum, Gemma and Matt were talking on what my Dad could do. After a lot of talk we decided that we will go up on Friday after school so he can see her and then we will come back on Sunday.

After dinner me, Mum and Gemma went on a walk when we were going to park I spotted my Mum's, Mum and Dad. So my Mum pulled up and they said they were going on a walk to so Mum said we would meet them up there, so we parked in Bogeys car park, and went on a walk with my Mum's, Mum and Dad. Here are some photos....

Gemma, Nana Val, GrandJack and Mum (Vanda.)
Swan's at Yaverland.
Birds and ducks at Yaverland.
Mum, GrandJack, Nana and Gemma at "Dinosaur island."
"Dinosaur Island."
GrandJack and Nana (GrandJack is blind.)
Mum trying to get over the wall.
Nana, GrandJack and Gemma.
Me taking a photo of Mum, taking a photo of me.

"It's for wiping your backside."

And here is my 5th 365 photo...

2 comments:

Vanda said...

Fabulous photos honey bunny :O)

Love you oodles & oodles of spaghetti noodles xXx

Vanda said...

I'm having fun at work ~ not! lol
It will be better 5pm when I can come home xXx