Tuesday 13 January 2009

365

Today's been the same as every other day get up, get dressed, clean my teeth, walk to school, go to all my lessons, come home and relax. So I put the TV on and watched ghost whisper till 4:00pm, then watched spongebob.

After spongebob I made mum a cupper, then made her bed, cleaned the kitchen, got the towels out of the tumble, and got two chicken soups one for me, and one for dad to take to work tomorrow. When I finished doing all of that dad came in from work so I made him and mum a cupper, and made my soup it was yummy.

After I had eaten my soup I went in to the front room to see what mum was doing, she was reading through her blog. My mum has started doing Project 365 yesterday so I looked at what she had done, so I said to her I'm going to start Project 365 today and here is my first photo.
No.1


So there it is. OK I'm now off to see mum and see what she thinks lol.

1 comments:

Vanda said...

This is your Mum & she thinks it's brill :O) Well done, take another house point xXx and thank you so much for helping with all the housework, you are a star and I love you to the moon and back xXx